News Release 08-017-D
First Aid & CPR Classes Scheduled
News Release 08-017-D For more information:
Release date: 08/21/08 Bentley Gilbert
For immediate release (541) 440-7747
Winchester— Umpqua Community College’s Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Community Training Center will sponsor a series of safety workshops during the month of September on the UCC campus. Pre-registration is appreciated by calling 440-7744.
- Tuesday, September 2, 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm. Healthcare Provider CPR Recertification. #24879 in PE #11. Cost $40.
- Saturday, September 13, 8:30 AM - 4:30 pm. Heartsaver First Aid, Adult, Child & Infant CPR, AED. #24874 in PE #11. Cost $50.
- o Tuesday, September 16 & Thursday, September 18, 5:30 - 8:30 pm. Healthcare Provider CPR. Must attend both evenings. #24884 in PE #10. Cost is $50.
- Thursday, September 18, 5:30 - 9:30 pm. Healthcare Provider CPR Recertification. #24880 in PE #11. Cost $40.
- Tuesday, September 30, 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm. Heartsaver Adult, Child & Infant CPR/AED. #24957 in PE #11. Cost $40.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiac Life Support and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association. Successful completion provides two year certification. For more information, call (541) 440-4660.