This is a new certificate based on three existing CIS courses: CIS 195, CIS 295, and CIS 275.
Students will be able to earn this certification and then continue seamlessly on to our other CIS programs. Those who are already employed in the profession that want to upgrade their web development skills may also benefit from this certificate. This certificate may also lead to entry-level web development jobs.
Web Developers Design, create, and modify Web sites. Analyze user needs to implement Web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity. May integrate Web sites with other computer applications. May convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible Web formats by using software designed to facilitate the creation of Web and multimedia content.
Download Career Pathways for Computer Information Systems (Coming soon)
View / Download catalog information for Junior Web Developer: Pathways Certificate (Coming soon)
Other CIS Certificates & Degrees at UCC
- Computer Information Systems: AAS
- Health Informatics: AAS
- Microsoft Office Technologist: Pathways Certificate
- Cisco Networking Support Technician: Pathways Certificate
- Junior Database Analyst: Pathways Certificate
- Junior Programmer: Pathways Certificate
- Server Administrator: Pathways Certificate
At UCC, you can earn a TWO-YEAR TRANSFER DEGREE for less than you'll pay for one year at a state university. Plus, UCC offers:
• Seamless, direct transfer degrees
• Expert faculty dedicated to teaching
• Personal attention and small class sizes
• Online classes
Prospective students should visit Advising and Career Services to get started and then see a program advisor (below) to develop a more focused educational plan.
John Blackwood, MS - Contact
Associate Professor, CIS
Vince Yip, MS - Contact
Assistant Professor, CIS