News Release 08-012-D
First Aid & CPR Classes Scheduled
News Release 08-012-D For more information:
Release date: 07/23/08 Bentley Gilbert
For immediate release (541) 440-7747
Winchester— Umpqua Community College’s Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Community Training Center will sponsor a series of safety workshops during the month of August on the UCC campus. Pre-registration is appreciated by calling 440-7744.
- Monday, August 11 and Wednesday, August 13, 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM. Heartsaver First Aid, Adult, Child & Infant CPR, AED. Must attend both evenings. #14197 in JH#18. Cost $50.
- Tuesday, August 12, 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM. Healthcare Provider CPR Recertification. #14187 in JH #17. Cost $40.
- Wednesday, August 13, 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM. Heartsaver Adult, Child & Infant CPR/AED. #14194 in PE #11. Cost $40.
- Tuesday, August 19, 6:00 - 7:30 PM, Infant CPR and Relief of Choking. . #14191 in WTC #15. Cost $23.
- Thursday, August 21, 5:30 - 9:30 PM. Healthcare Provider CPR Recertification. #14188 in JH #17. Cost $40.
- Saturday, August 23, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM. Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid, Child and infant CPR/AED. #14199 PE #11. Cost $50.
- Tuesday, August 26 & Thursday, August 28, 5:30 - 8:30 PM. Healthcare Provider CPR. #14183 JH #17. Cost is $50.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiac Life Support and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association. Successful completion provides two year certification.
For more information, call (541) 440-4660.