For Fiscal Year 2012-13
• Revenue estimates will be established
• Jan. 18-19 – Budget Process Overview for Administrative Staff
• Jan. 17 -20 – Budget Worksheets distributed to Directors and Level I groups ( departments and staff) will begin reviewing their budget requests
• Feb. 1 - Level I submit Budget Worksheets to Level II groups (Directors, Deans)
• Feb. 10 - Level II submit Budget Worksheets to Level III (V.P.)
• Feb. 22 - Level III submit all Budget Worksheets to the Budget Coordinator
• Review revenue projections
• Establish enrollment projections
• Continue instructional planning
• Review revenue and enrollment projections
• Level III members compile a priority list and work on a draft budget
• March 1 - Draft budget document submitted to Levell III and Budget Committee for approval.
• March 8 – If necessary, send worksheets out for additional review.
• March 22 - If necessary, second round worksheets are due back to Budget Coordinator.
• March 29 - 2nd round Draft Budget document submitted to Level III and Budget Committee for approval.
• Continue monitoring revenue and enrollment projections
• April 1 – Publish 1st “Notice of Budget Committee Meeting”
• April 5 – Budget draft is to be finalized
• April 15 – Publish 2nd “ Notice of Budget Committee Meeting”
• April 25 – Hold First Budget Committee Meeting
• May 9 - The second reading of the budget by the Board of Trustees (if needed)
• May 27 – Publish “Notice of Budget Hearing”
• June 13 - The Board of Trustees adopts the budget
• Budget data is loaded into management system
• Budget books are printed and made available on the WEB and in the library
• Budget is posted as required by law
• Hold budget process debriefing