Take the Test
Do you ...
- Have a desire to succeed as a small business owner?
- Have great ideas to make your business more successful but no time to implement them?
- Want to manage your time and financial resources to achieve a great return on investment?
- Want to learn how social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn can be part of your successful marketing strategy?
- Need help with how to manage your business?
- Want to have a forum to discuss business strategies with other successful business owners?
This very popular, limited enrollment program is an intensive and comprehensive nine month program offered at both your place of business and the classroom. Participants will benefi t from comprehensive business education, peer-to-peer interaction and ongoing business advising. To ensure the quality of your experience, typically twenty businesses are selected each year for participation in the program. Applications are reviewed and selected based in part on the participant’s willingness to commit the resources necessary for their success
What they are saying
Tim Allen, Tim Allen Equipment
SBM Program Details
- 9-Month Program: October to June
- 27 Hours of Classroom Instruction (3 hours, one evening per month)
- Monthly personal visits by the instructor/advisor at your place of business, for up to two hours of advising, specific to your needs and issues.
- $385.00 per business (includes 2 participants)
Find out more in our SBM Brochure
How the SBM Program Helps You
The program is designed to provide you with more than just theory and knowledge. Through the combination of classes and one-on-one advising you’ll cover the following topics:
- Business Plan
- Financial Analysis
- Management Strategies
- Record Keeping
- Marketing Strategies
- Legal forms of Business
- Time Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Risk Management
- Managing Change
- How to Borrow Money
- Increasing Sales
- Customer Service
- Personnel Policies
- Goal Setting
- Sustainable Leadership
- Retirement Planning