This certificate program is designed to give students flexibility in course selection while specializing in topics relevant to supervisors. Students must meet with their academic advisor to review course selections.
Students gain knowledge and skills needed for success as a first-time supervisor.
View / Download Career Pathways information for Entrepreneurship
View / Download catalog information for Supervision (Certificate)
Other Business Certificates & Degrees at UCC
- Accounting Technology AAS
- Ag Business Transfer
- Business Administration AS with SOU
- Entrepreneurship Pathways Certificate
- Entry Management AAS
- Financial Services Certificate
- Hospitality & Restaurant Mgmt Certificate
- Marketing AAS
- WAFC Retail Management One-year Certificate
At UCC, you can earn a variety of certificates and degrees that can enhance your current career or place you in the workforce sooner. Plus, UCC offers:
• Expert faculty dedicated to teaching
• Personal attention and small class sizes
• Online classes
Prospective students should visit Advising and Career Services to get started and then see a program advisor (below) to develop a more focused educational plan.
Toni Clough - Contact
Associate Professor, Business