Federal Work-Study Program
**WORK-STUDY POSITIONS AVAILABLE**
Are you interested in earning up to $700.00 per term while attending school? The Federal Work-study program may be what you’re looking for. This is a program where students apply for various jobs either on campus or specific off campus sites; once the student is hired it is up to the working supervisor and the student to determine a schedule that will fit both the students schedule and the needs and schedule of the department.
To qualify, each student must do the following:
- Be awarded Financial Aid for the 12-13 academic year
- Be enrolled in classes
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress according to Financial Aid standards (available under Forms and Publications)
- Please refer to your award letter for further information
To get the job:
- Stop by the Financial Aid office and pick up a referral slip (See below for available dates)
- Make contact with the supervisor for an interview
- Return a signed referral and other required documentation to the Financial Aid office within 3 days.
Job descriptions are posted in the Financial Aid area in Campus Center for your convenience.