- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card / debit card
Cost to Participate
- $15 enrollment fee per semester
- $2 enrollment fee for immediate full payment
- $30 return payment fee - if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Go to your Student Account
- Login with User ID number (800xxxxxx) and PIN number
- Select "Student & Financial Aid"
- Select "Student Records"
- Select "Pay Student Account On-Line"
- Select Nelnet Payment option
Target Dates for Enrollment
Spring 2014 - Payment Plans available begining February 24, 2014. Full payment available through April 11, 2014.
|Online Enrollment Cutoff Dates||Down Payment||Number of Payments||Payment Months|
|Mar 3||none||3||Mar - May|
|Mar 27||25%||2||Apr & May|
|Apr 11||50%||1||May only|
Please do not assume that your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance by viewing your Student Account or calling the Umpqua Community College Finance Office at 541-440-4630 to confirm the change.
Learn more about Umpqua Community College's tuition payment plan at: www.MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/Umpqua