Records & Registration
Student Information Page
Through our office you may...
- update you personal information,
- register for credit and/or non-credit classes,
- make changes to your class schedule,
- obtain copies of your academic transcripts,
- obtain verification for insurance/deferment
purposes, and much much more.
The Records/Registration is located in the Campus Center Building.
- Hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m to 5 p.m.
- Summer hours are: Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Directions for Online Registration:
- Go to: www.umpqua.edu
- Select Riverhawk Web;
- Select Riverhawk Web - Self Service Banner;
- Select Click Here to Enter UCC Self Service Secure Area;
- To Login enter your User ID Number (8xxxxxxxx) and PIN Number;
- Select STUDENT AND FINANCIAL;
- Select REGISTRATION;
- Choose the term from the Select Term drop down menu;
- Select ADD OR DROP CLASSES;
- Add classes by entering the CRN in the ADD CLASSES WORKSHEET and click SUBMIT CHANGES, or select CLASS SEARCH to search for classes;
- When you are done, select RETURN TO MENU;
- Select CONCISE STUDENT SCHEDULE to view your registration.
Be sure to click the EXIT button when finished.
To register for non-credit and Community Education classes please view these directions.
View and Order Academic Transcript:
- Login to Riverhawk Web - Self Service Banner;
- Login with User ID Number (8xxxxxxxx) and PIN Number;
- Select STUDENT AND FINANCIAL AID;
- Select STUDENT RECORDS;
- Select ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT to view your unofficial transcript or REQUEST PRINTED TRANSCRIPT to order printed official transcripts.
For more detailed instructions for transcript request please see the Request Transcripts page.
|Registration - Fax||541-440-4612|